Surrey Public Library Tour!

We will be visiting Surrey City Centre Library (10350 University Drive, Surrey) on Friday October 25 at 1:00pm.

The tour will be approximately 1-2 hours long. This is an excellent opportunity to get an insider’s look at how the Surrey library system functions. We strongly encourage you to try to make it out!

Please register here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/event/8615666691
Note: registration will be capped at 15 students, so please do not register unless you plan on attending.

Our lovely tour guide, April Cox (Manager, City Centre Library) has included the following directions for getting to the library:
“Unless you need to make a change, I will expect you on L1 at our Café tables, just inside the entrance doors on University Drive. Any staff can call on me if I am not already there waiting for you.

• If you come by Skytrain, simply walk past the front of the North Surrey Rec. Centre and turn right on University Drive, walking along the west side of that building. We are presently surrounded by road construction and a Parkade Ramp build almost beside our entrance, so take care and follow our other customers making their way through the cones!
  • Our surface parking lot off University Drive and 103rd Ave. is free for up to 3 hours, with a new registration process for your license plates in the branch. This is all in a state of flux, so I can’t describe more at this time.”

Please feel free to contact Ariel (ariel.deardorff@gmail.com) or Rebekah (rebekah.af.adams@gmail.com) with any questions.