Congratulations everyone for the Successful Research Day 2013

We are very happy about the great turnout for the First Research Day 2013 event! This event is a success because of the efforts of the organizers (CHBE GSC executives, faculty and staff members in UBC CHBE and APSC), keynote speakers, presenters, and the participants! Don’t forget the generous sponsors of this event.

I represents the Research Day Organizing Committee to thank you everyone who provided support to this event and we will see you next year! Cheers!

Below are the congratulation wishes from our Department Head, Dr. Peter Englezos

“Dear Fahimeh [Chairwoman of Research Day 2013 Organizing Committee],
On behalf of the Department, congratulations one more time for organizing the Department’s Research Day. The event was a huge success and exceeded expectations.
Everyone I talked to was impressed with the organization and the quality of the oral and poster presentations and how effectively you brought together students, faculty and the broader community.Your efforts are much appreciated by all of us. I am confident that the experience you gained will be valuable in your professional life. Please also convey my congratulations and appreciation to Alireza, Hafiz, Negar, Ramin, Sonia, Jun Sian, and Hamid.”