Application Package

Please find below the application package for a part-time receptionist position for Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale.

Job Advertisement

Trolear Physiotherapy is hiring for a part-time receptionist to join their front-desk administrative team. The position will handle the clinic’s administrative tasks and assist the physiotherapists, acupuncturist and the clinic office manager to ensure that exceptional experiences for the patients. The candidate will work 3 shifts per week starting in May 2019, with the intention of continuing the part-time job during the 2019/2020 school year, with training starting in April 2019.

The job posting for this position can be found here: Link to the Job posting

Cover Letter:

My cover letter focuses on my knowledge within the field of kinesiology, my passion towards health and wellness, and dedication towards my work that makes me a suitable candidate for the front-desk position.

PDF Link: Christine Pang Cover Letter

Resume:
My resume contains information regarding my education, employment experience, and qualifications: Christine Pang Resume

A digital version of my resume can be found at: Link to Christine Pang’s Online Resume

Reference Request Letters:
Below are three different reference request letters addressed to my former supervisor from alumni UBC and two of my current employers. In the letters, I ask my current employers and former supervisor to vouch for my problem-solving skills, ability to learn, and technical ability.

Christine Pang Reference Request Letter 1

Christine Pang Reference Request Letter 2

Christine Pang Reference Request Letter 3