Skip navigation

I am a software developer and a fourth-year computer science student at the University of British Columbia. This semester, I am working with a team of graduate students at the Centre for Digital Media to build a mobile application for a company that is interested in combining education with entertainment. For the duration of the previous eight months, I interned as a full-stack software developer building web and mobile applications for a company that helps entrepreneurs and restauranteurs reach their business goals. I also volunteer my time to collaborate with students through the Code the Change Foundation to build websites and web applications for nonprofit organizations. I enjoy building web and mobile applications, I am excited about my current projects, and I look forward to exploring new opportunities after I graduate in the spring of 2021.

Prior to enrolling in the Bachelor of Computer Science program, I was a professor in the School of Business at Centennial College. For two years, I taught courses in business communications, business software applications, financial mathematics, and career planning. I have also worked or volunteered as a writing consultant, an ESL teacher, a group facilitator, a tutor, and a mentor. I love learning and I love helping people reach their learning goals. I also love language. I am a certified teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages and I hold an Honours Bachelor of Arts in English literature from the University of Toronto.

When I’m not studying or working, you’ll find me exploring the many forests, beaches, mountains, and gardens in Vancouver. Or you might find me in the audience at a stand-up comedy show. Or, if I’m having a particularly good day, you might find me in a cooking class in some far-flung country. I love travel, culture, and the outdoors. And I especially love to laugh. If you’re reading this, I hope that we can get to know each other and share a laugh together.