Skip navigation

Hello y’all.

First off, my name is Cole and I’m a proud Kelownian born and raised. Two summers ago I was accepted in UBC’s Sauder School of Business and now I reside in rainly ol’ Vancouver.

Hobbies:

I’m a very athletic individual and have played multiple sports for most of my life. The sport that has most dominated my life if soccer. I’ve played since I was 4 years old and was actually chosen to be part of the UBC Thunderbirds team as redshirt; however, I quit last year to allow myself more time to partake in other activities.

I’m also a passionate skier, and it was my dream, around the age of 14, to become a professional freestyle skier. I’ve skied since I was two on my home mountain of Big White and I will argue a million+ reasons why Big White is better than Whistler.

I also used to be an avid mountain biker. I was very into dirt jumping for a while and then got into downhilling. I’ve biked Whistler 3 times as well as Silver Star 4 times.

I’m also very into staying fit through working out and eating healthy. Some might say this is not a hobby, however, I beg to differ. I believe being healthy and staying active are a huge part of leading a happy life.

That’s enough about my hobbies, now onto my future plans.

SO FAR I HAVE NO CAREER GOALS HOWEVER I HOPE TO WORK FOR MYSELF WHEN I’M OLDER. CHEERS!

One Comment

1. Why not turn this into an “About Me” page? Would be good to learn more about the author.