Happy last day of class, everyone! We have some special, fun stuff planned for today.
Plan for today’s class:
- We will wrap up the extremely fun and exciting proof of correctness for our SP reduction.
- We have a special worksheet on Google’s PageRank algorithm (with subsequent opportunities for BPs).
- You will have time for TA and course evaluations.
- Prof. Steve Wolfman will be giving a guest lecture on the development of the QuickSort algorithm.
- If we have extra time, we will have Q&A about the final exam.
Administrative announcements for today:
- There will be a TA-led final exam review session today from 12:30-3:30 PM in DMP 310. This also means that there are no tutorials today.
- Remember that Assignment 6 is out and is due SUNDAY (not Tuesday!).
- A few end-of-term things you should remember to do:
- Read the Piazza post about final exam information if you haven’t already done so
- Register your iClicker/REEF mobile device
- Review your grades on Canvas and Gradescope to make sure nothing is missing or obviously wrong in some way
- Complete course evaluations (if you don’t manage to do so in today’s class)