Posted by: | 23rd Jan, 2013

Educators of the Week

Educators of the week: Jose, Natalia, Kiran, Louise, Allison, Ilana, Ellis, Gabriel, Irene, Christina, Melanie, Clayton, Corinna, Ashlee, Blair, Natasha, Cristina, Rita, Sophie, Shannon, Annie, Dayonne, and Sarah.

The 2nd century CE Rabbi, Yehudah HaNasi, has been widely credited with making the following statement: “Much have I learned from my teachers, more from my colleagues, but most from my students.” It has been a great pleasure learning from and with all of you through the past three weeks. You have encouraged me to revisit old writings and to take up new ones, to re-examine some of the big questions of teaching and learning, and to interrogate my assumptions and the assumptions of others in the spirit of open inquiry, learning, and debate. Thank you for your wisdom, patience, humour, and creativity.

Responses

Thanks Teresa for helping us to engage so deeply with such interesting topics. I hope you are teaching our digital literacies course in the summer!

All the best,

Ilana

Thanks Teresa! I think we all learned a ton in your class. Thanks for guiding us through our inquiries. Your support was much needed and helpful!

Cheers,

Ashlee

Thanks Teresa for being so supportive through this term. It made a very big difference to our academic learning and to our social emotional learning! 🙂

Best,
Dayonne

Yes! Thank you for your wonderful support, guidance, and most of all, generosity. I certainly hope to see us all reunited in Inquiry III come May.

Yours,
Louise 🙂

Thank you soOooo much Teresa!
I truly enjoyed this seminar, and found your suggestions so thoughtful and helpful.
See you soon!

🙂

I’m chiming in to say thanks too. I learned so much from everybody and found this inquiry project to be extremely useful. Here’s hoping we get you as a prof in one of our summer classes!

I’m headed into my long practicum armed with great resources and ideas, all thanks to this inquiry group and you, Teresa. Thank you for being such a great source of knowledge.

Looking forward to the possibility of working with you again!

Leave a response