Reflection on Creating Web Folio

After completing my Web Folio, I was surprised to find out how difficult this last portion of the assignment was. In fact, I would say it is one of the hardest assignments for me. I think this is due to the fact that I am not very familiar with web design so I had a lot of difficulty navigating through the different menus and figuring out how to add and remove menus to my current blog. However, I am glad that I had it figured out through trial and error.

My favourite part of this assignment was generating the page containing my best works. This is because I find it very rewarding to be able to put together pieces of work I have done over the entire semester. This also gave me a chance to reflect back and see how far I’ve come in terms of self-editing and technical writing.

Making an online resume was something that I have never done before. I have always only generated resumes through Microsoft word. It definitely wasn’t easy generating a resume online that was neatly spaced out and presented aesthetically. This may also be due to the fact that I am not advanced with html so I had difficulties when it comes to formatting. In the end, I was able to figure out the spacing and present my online resume neatly with the use of colour and different fonts. Overall, I am very proud of myself for this portion of the web folio.