FAQs

1. How do I add my post the each organizational component?

For this set-up we have used categories to index documents and reflections. The categories are listed in the sidebar as Organizational Components. In order to link a particular reflection or document to an organizational component you will need to create a post and categorize the post to the organizational component. An analogy for this is labeling boxes for movers when you move to a new home. When you write the word ‘Kitchen’ on one of the boxes it tells the movers where to move it to in your new house.

Step-by-Step Guide

2. How can I replace a document that I have previously uploaded?

When you have uploaded a document and you would like to replace this document with a more recent revision, you can replace the old document with the new document through the Media Gallery.

1. From the Dashboard select Media and locate the document that you have uploaded
2. Click on Replace Media just below the file
3. Upload your revised document. This will replace the document linked to the original post or page

3. I uploaded a document but when I click on the Organizational Component (category) I cannot see it?

The TwentyTen theme that you have initially been set-up with has an archive view for category archives. In order to see this document you will need to click on the post title a second time.

4. I accidentally deleted a post and I am unsure how to restore it.

WordPress has a restore post/page functionality. In order to restore a course try the following:

1. From the Dashboard select Posts and All posts
2. At the top of the All Post view click on the Trash link
3. You will see the post you deleted in the trash, click Restore to restore the post