MM Kanye West

Kanye West’s newest album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, has finally been released. For those of you who sat through his 35 minute full-length film, don’t worry the music isn’t exactly the same as that featured in the film. I actually give it five stars. Kanye, this is my favorite yet.

To continue a satisfying day, I went to my first Canucks game today at Rogers Arena/GM Place. I’ve been here for a year and a half and I’m still trying to find ways to gain new Vancouver experiences. If you are in the same boat as I am in (the boat of always wanting to explore Vancouver life), you would be very interested in listening to The Peak, one of Vancouver’s best radio stations. You can listen online. I played it this afternoon as I carved my wood plate for my print making class.

Also, on December 11th from 10am-6pm the annual Holiday Market put on by Vancouver Farmers Markets is taking place by Commercial Station. Over 90 vendors. Probably some ladies with free jam to sample. Defs a good time. I’ll be there, Vancouver.

Here’s me, continuing to make Vancouver my home.

(btw, MM means Music Monday in sleek terms.)

1 thought on “MM Kanye West

1. Jennine

I’m still obsessed with Kanye’s 808s and Heartbreak- it’s just SOGOOD, and my favorite of his, so I’m still a bit skeptical that he can top it off. However, I shall listen to the new one and see if that is the case!

A Canucks game is one heck of a Vancouver experience (as much as a Maple Leafs game in Toronto, I’m sure). It’s awesome.