Analyst Report: Investing in Workplace Cloud Learning Technologies

Cloud technology is not new, but it is continuing to change the way data is stored and accessed. A cloud is just a name for a network of remote servers that share information to provide increased speed, security, and reliability. This also means that organizations are able to outsource more of their IT infrastructure to cloud service providers and save money. For all of these reasons, cloud based data deployments are continuing to grow significantly in the corporate market.

Cloud technology for workplace learning applications is a growing industry that is creating significant opportunities for all sizes of ventures over the next several years. This topic was of special interest to me since I knew it was important but had not had the opportunity to do much research on it until now. After diving into the market research, I can see that this industry has great potential for growth and that savvy smaller vendors and entrepreneurs stand to benefit the most due to the increased affordability of cloud infrastructure. I have strived to keep my analysis under the 2000 words or 8 minute maximum rules to provide a concise report on this exciting opportunity. Please have a look at the site here! I look forward to your feedback.

3 responses to “Analyst Report: Investing in Workplace Cloud Learning Technologies”

1. Alice Shin

Hi, Ryan!

Thanks for this analysis of Cloud Technology and its potential for investors looking for growth opportunities to jump in, as most data – if not all – will eventually be held in the Cloud. This technology, along with it’s security, is significant as it goes beyond education and training as it will impact how the data of our lives will be stored and accessed. I particularly appreciate that while this analysis is concise, you included the source business and market research showing the numbers and potential of this space. Great contribution!

2. Alice Shin

Totally forgot to mention that I find the design clean, polished and professional as well. Nice work, Ryan!

1. ryan valley

Thank you Alice, I appreciate that! It was a good design challenge deciding how to visually tell this story after crafting my key messages from my research.