Hello and welcome to our OER on Coding in Education!
Before engaging with our OER, please complete our Pre Knowledge Survey.
Access our OER, reading through the sections and completing embedded activities along the way.
When you are finished, complete our Post Knowledge Survey and address 1-2 of the following discussion prompts below (on WordPress):
Would you invest in a particular coding tool? Will you include new coding activities or tools in your professional context?
Has your assessment of coding’s value as a skill for today’s learners changed through completing this OER? Why or why not?
What questions do you still have about coding as a learning opportunity?
What questions do you still have about coding education as an investment opportunity?
Star and a wish: What worked well for you during this OER experience and why? What could be improved upon and how?
- Complete Pre Knowledge Survey
- Read through OER sections
- Complete at least two of the four Coding Theories activities
- Reflect on the two Padlets (in Coding Theories and Coding Toolkit sections respectively)
- Complete our Post Knowledge Survey
- Answer 1-2 discussion questions in response to this post
Good luck and happy coding!
Emily, Emma, and Justine