Corinne’s Introduction

Hello everyone!  I have chosen this photo as I spend my “mental health time” riding my mountain bike on the many trail systems we have in the Okanagan.  It also represents the path of my educational journey, always changing, leading to other paths, sometimes easy, sometimes very challenging.  Keeping up with current technologies can also be a winding path.  So many trails to ride up and down the mountain of Web 2.0!

I am currently taking my 8 & 9 courses in the ETEC program and am looking forward to being finished by Christmas this year.  I am currently working for SD22 in Vernon, BC.  I have been teaching here for 20 years and am really living the dream.  I am an outdoor enthusiast and am enjoying mountain biking, hiking, skiing and watersports with my family when I am not working or studying.

I see some familiar faces in the weblog and some new.  I am looking forward to our learning path together this term.

4 thoughts on “Corinne’s Introduction

1. Great photo Corrine! What a fun place to trail ride! I really like your analogy – every day is a new adventure and a chance to learn something new – and every bend in the road holds something different! It’s quite something!

I look forward to getting to work with you this term!

Sarah

2. Hi Corinne;
    I’m down the lake in Kelowna at Okanagan College. Vernon was our first home in B.C a few years back. Is your photo of Silver Star? That will be a very nice Christmas present when you finish your degree! I’m looking at a April 2016 finish line.

Terry