The Technology of Representation

We used Zaption.com to build this video. It gave us interactive tools to add questions and slides. We used the free version with limited features yet we believe it did the job. We hope you enjoy it. You can leave your comments on the video questions which we will share with our instructor or you can also copy and past them again in the comments space below (I guess it is safer this way)

Note: You are not required to create an account. You only need to put your name as a student

The video

By Rakhshanda Khan & Nidal Khalifeh

2 thoughts on “The Technology of Representation

1. Wow. What a great online application to create interactive and professional looking videos. It is great for engaging the audience and it provides a record of all the feedback from all the responses. I definitely think I’ll be trying this out for my class. I definitely do think that it is more memorable as it gives the audience an opportunity to become an active participant. Some visualization tools I have used as a class are more subject based like simulations, YouTube videos and dynamic graphing applets; but it is more difficult to give students the chance to interactive with these applications independently while assessing student understanding. Thank you for sharing.

2. Thanks for sharing a new tool to try out.

Your video really demonstrates the importance of addressing multiliteracies in the classroom and the importance of exposing our students to multi modalities.