21st Century Literacy

I had so much fun doing this assignment!  I used Video Scribe again because I was already familiar with how to use it.  This allowed me to play around with a few different things.  I decided to change the font colour as the video moved through ideas as well as the font.  I included an image from my Glog – the Rip.Mix.Feed assignment, also the featured image for this post – as it really kick-started my video.

This assignment really allowed me to reflect on the course.  I would say that I learned even more than this video suggests but having the opportunity to think, reflect, and create.  I plan to use this process with my students this year as well.  It was really meaningful!

Thank you for your ideas, support, and contribution throughout this course!  Enjoy the rest of your summers! 🙂

One thought on “21st Century Literacy

1. Hi Allison,
    I really like how you ended with fact that youth need to be taught the skills needed to make sense of all the information they have access to and to become truly digitally literate. I think that this is an important point because students need to have guidance to use technology to its maximum potential.
    Catherine