Feb 6 / chelsealeung

Module II Reminders

Hi everyone!

Here are some friendly reminders for what to do for Module II classes…

For each class (if you are not facilitating):
– Read the source/paper/reading posted by group facilitating before class
– Bring your copy of the Assignment 3 grading rubric (if you have misplaced yours, you can find it here)
– Bring your Peer Evaluation sheets for Assignment 3 (except for the first class, during which Bee and I will provide them)

If your group is facilitating:
– Two days prior to your facilitation date, please post a brief reading for students to read before class
– Pick up the projector (if your group needs it) before class; return the projector after class
– Please remember to leave a few minutes at end of class for filling in the grading rubric

If you facilitated the previous class:
– The group that facilitated the previous class is in charge of collecting the completed evaluations at the end of next class and inputting the comments and grades into the Evaluation Template and forwarding the filled-in template to Bee and Chelsea
–> Examples: on Feb 9th, the Home Fortification group will collect the evaluation sheets; on Feb 21, the water & sanitation group will collect the evaluation sheets
– Groups should return the physical paper evaluations to Bee and Chelsea

As usual, let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Chelsea and Bee

One Comment

leave a comment
  1. hannahrobinson / Feb 7 2011

Hi friends!

As most of you know, I am going to Africa this summer. I’m working with the GIVE organization, and will be going to Kenya to work on an AIDS/HIV education team. This has all happened very fast, and before I knew it… BAM, I have a fundraiser that I need to sell tickets for.

I’d love it with alllll of my heart if you could come on Thursday to the Academic and help me out! Let me know if you’re able to make it, and I can arrange getting tickets for you!

Here are the details:
    time: 9
    place: academic
    cost: $10, plus cheeeeeap drinks!
    tickets: buy from ME, in advance only

I’ve sent you all invites on facebook, and will follow up with you in the next day or two to see where you’re at (slash arrange when you’ll be buying your ticket! heh heh!). tell tell your roommates, tell your friends. I won’t make you stay long, I promise!

looking forward to hearing from you, and seeing you all on thursday! xx -h.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=148822991842403&index=1

Get What You GIVE – Bar Night
    Share
    Location:The Academic Public House
    Time:9:00PM Thursday, February 10th