Email to Perspective Writing Team Member (3)

Subject:                     Re: English 301 Writing Team
Date:                          Friday, September 20, 2019 at 5:22 pm
From:                         janice.pang@alumni.ubc.ca
To:                               jennyzhang_@hotmail.com
Attachments:          301_Janice Pang_Application Letter

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding forming a writing team for ENGL 301. I reviewed your letter of application and agree that we would make a well-balanced writing team for the term. For your reference, I have also attached my letter of application to this email.

I noticed that you have previous experiences in preparing research papers, essays and presentations from your English and economics courses, which I believe will be beneficial to the team as we work through the different assignments in the course. In addition, your strong time management skills will be an important asset to the team. It also parallels my strengths in forming work schedules for tasks ahead of deadlines. Further, our learning philosophies are complementary in that we believe in learning through collaboration. We can definitely come together to learn from each other’s strengths and help each other improve weaknesses in the course of learning technical communication.

I am thrilled for the opportunity to work with you and look forward to a great semester in ENGL 301.

Sincerely,
Janice

Janice Pang 
Undergraduate Student 
Integrated Sciences
University of British Columbia
janice.pang@alumni.ubc.ca