Just Go With It

YouTube Preview Image

Just Go With IT is a romantic-comedie starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston. This is movie is about a plastic-surgeon who convinces his assistant to act as soon-to-be divorced wife to cover up a lie and go out with his dream girl. Even though Just Go With It has been out for awhile, I wanted to share my review of the film.

The film got attention right away for starring two huge stars: Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler.  The marketing was on the roll; over two million people watched the teaser on Youtube and they loved it! However, the movie was bashed by the critics. The critics hated it, and the audience loved it.  Ratings by the audience were off the roof!

One of the audience, Hal Cyone wrote, “If you’re looking for a good laugh, I highly recommend this movie. You’ll definitely enjoy it with your friends or your family. If I want to watch a comedy, I’m not critical about anything, if the movie can make me laugh then I’m good. I know what I was expecting when I went to see this movie but I wasn’t expecting that it was going to make me laugh that hard!”

I watched this movie on Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend, and it was just the perfect movie for the Valentine’s Day. When I was watching the movie, I couldn’t stop laughing either. This movie doesn’t have a strong plot and it’s not very realistic, but it’s a movie that gets you forget about anything and just enjoy. It’s a simple movie with simple plot with simple jokes. It’s a movie anyone can enjoy. You can watch it with your boyfriend or girlfriend, with friends, or with family. Sometimes, something simple is the best way to go.  If you haven’t watched this movie yet, I recommend it strongly.