Iphone Vs. Samsung Galaxy S

YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image

While I was doing some research on smart phones, I came across an article “Samsung I9000 Galaxy S vs. Apple iPhone4: Collision course,” which compares Iphone and Galaxy S in great detail. In my opinion, Galaxy S is a much better smartphone. Galaxy is faster and has wider screen with 4″ SuperAMOLED display, yet it’s comparatively cheaper thanIphone. The author of the article praises Iphone, specially in its design and packaging. I was one of the people whowaited a long time for Iphone4 to come out and was disappointed in its quality and design. The design was too simple and didn’t grab my attention. So, why is Iphone so successful? Why are people crazy over Iphones? Well, I give credit to its marketing department. One of my friends said, “Steve Jobs has a way of making everything about Iphone seem new and unique when a lot of their technologies already existed in other smartphones. Apple is brainwashing people with their marketing.”

Galaxy S is in great demand in Korea, and everyone carries Galaxy phones. It’s rare to see someone with an Iphone. This is due to marketing in Korea; in Korea, Samsung markets Galaxy S in commercials with famous celebrities. However, in North America, Samsung lacks marketing. To compete with a brand like Apple, Samsung got to step up in their marketing. If anyone is interested in buying a smartphone, I encourage them to buy Samsung Galaxy S.