The BC Institute of Agrologists would like to invite you, your colleagues, and students to The Value of Agriculture in the Fraser Valley Panel Discussion.
Wednesday, June 18th, 3:15 – 9:00 pm
Ramada Plaza & Conference Centre, 36035 N Parallel Rd, Abbotsford
- Richard Bullock – Chair of the Agricultural Land Commission
- Dr. Lenore Newman – Canada Research Chair (Tier II) in Food Security and Environment
- Mark Robbins P. Ag. – Agricultural Economist
- The Farmland Protection Coalition
- Ken Nickel P. Ag. – BC Ministry of Environment, Director of the Sector Development Branch
Registration (Costs include appetizers and dinner. A cash bar will be available.)
- $40 for Fraser Valley P.Ag./A.Ag.’s (FV branch has provided a $20 subsidy for FV members who attend event)
- $40 Student members
- $60 BCIA P.Ag./A.Ag.’s
- $70 non-members/guests
For more details please visit www.bcia.com.