Volunteers are needed for the 3rd annual Land and Food Systems Graduate Student Conference! This one-day conference on Thursday, March 3, 2016 needs lots of helping hands to be a success. As a thank you, all volunteers will receive free admission to the conference.
Several volunteer positions are available for the conference, including:
- Conference program design and compilation
- Reviewing abstracts for oral and poster presentations
- Securing sponsorships
- Checking in registrants on the day of the conference
- Chairing oral presentation sessions
- General set up and tear down of the conference
- Helping prepare conference packages
…and much more!