Notes from Class

Instead of blindly procrastinating my blogposts until… I feel like it. I have decided to take on the new task of uploading a couple of pictures from my classes/ notebooks/ assignments/ everyday life.

**More to come soon, I just need to find my camera cord so that I can add pictures that come from a real camera not a phone!**

Physics TA's remarks on my homework. Complete with the word "incompatible" and a silly face ">_<" !

Sunshine found on the ground!

I think this is the most important news of the day:

The Dr.Racket startup icon changed for Halloween. Here are some important notes concerning this frightening new implementation straight from Piazza:

“dr racket is a fireball”

Student 1: Did any one realise that dr racket became a fireball upon startup? Is this for Halloween or is it just my computer going bonkers?
Student 2: ol yeah i realized that too. i guess it’s for halloween, i see no other plausible explanation
I’ve just noticed that there are some other interesting images in the same directory (racket/collects/icons); take heart.png for example, I have a feeling that DrRacket would show that image on startup on Valentine’s Day.
BTW, it’s a pumpkin for those of you that lack proper non-linear refractive optical nerves.
Student 3:  I thought it was the Eye of Sauron… lol

1 thought on “Notes from Class