I love UBC life

My arms ache from carrying my thick, hardcover Calc book around all day, just in case an opportunity arises to do some problems. My legs hurt from intense power walking from Vanier to Buchanan in less than 5 minutes. Since I thought 7:50 am was a good time to wake up for an 8 am class. My feet are soaked thanks to the puddles from the sprinklers behind Irving which seem to be on 24/7. I am deathly afraid of the raccoons who seem to be taking over UBC. They are everywhere. I am totally swamped by homework and it’s only the second week of classes.

But truth is, I LOVE UBC!

I love the campus! It’s ridiculously beautiful especially with the mountain view. I love rez life! Other than being 5 minutes away from all my science classes, everyone is so nice and there is always someone to hang out with. I love KU and how close it is to the caf. Seriously it’s like a short minute walk to get my Freshman 15. I love my classes! It’s quite a workload but I’m finally doing something I enjoy and not just taking classes for the sake of taking classes. I love Vancouver! Ooooh shopping and concerts and food. I love the UBC aquatic center and the fact that swimming is freeeee! I love first week & science frosh! I love UBC life!