The following positions are available at Dr. Wolfram Tetzlaff’s lab at the Blusson Spinal Cord Centre:
1. Research associate, Dr. Behnia Lashkari at Tetzlaff lab is looking for a committed undergraduate student to aid him on tissue microscope image analysis in the summer. Behnia’s research focuses on myelination pathology and treatment.
2. Graduate student, Nima Alaeiikhchi is looking for a couple 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate students who are committed long-term to aid his research on effects of myelin plasticity and aging. The work will involve molecular biology techniques and mouse handling. The students must be available more than 20 hours a week in the summer, and be committed to spend at least 1 full day a week during fall/winter terms.
If you are interested, please email Behnia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nima (email@example.com):
- A cover letter introducing yourself and your reason for applying
- A concise resume (1 page)
- Your course schedule for winter and summer