And live in harmony, harmony, oh love.

Always, I want to be with you
and make believe with you
and live in harmony, harmony, oh love.

These are the lyrics to the most ridiculous and amazing song of the week. So outrageous it’s just absurd and hilarious. And if you’re not laughing at this, then… we may not be able to be friends anymore.

Always by Erasure

How did I come across this song? Well besides the fact that it came out in 1994,you may have heard it playing in the background of Robot Unicorn Attack. This all started when my friend from Ontario sent me the link to this game:

I’m actually fascinated at seeing how stuff like this can literally spread across the country.

Now, if you haven’t heard of this game be warned that you cannot take it seriously. But in case you need a study break you should definitely check it out. The premise? You are a unicorn chasing your dreams and shooting stars while ghost dolphins swim and fly through the air with you. Sounds amazing, right? I KNOW.

Honestly, does anybody wonder about the people who make up these games? Should we be worried if they are on something…?

More importantly, who comes up with the idea for music videos like this. I sincerely wish this could go on Video On Trial. My neighbour just found the ukelele tabs on the internet and is now learning how to play this as we speak. We may perform it at Haida’s Got Talent. (As a joke, of course). Holy smokes, in the time it’s taken me to write this entry, she’s learnt the entire thing.

Sing-a-long, anyone?