About

I am currently a Postdoctoral Research Fellow with the Online Sexual Health Services Program at the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control and the University of British Columbia’s School of Population and Public Health.

I am also an early-career evaluator presently working towards meeting the requirements to obtain the Credentialed Evaluator designation granted by the Canadian Evaluation Society. I collaborate with the Evaluation Team at the Pacific AIDS Network.

In the past, I completed a Ph.D. in Anthropology at the University of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada). During my doctoral studies, I was awarded a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship. I was also a Liu Scholar at the Liu Institute for Global Issues, where I founded and led the Liu Research Group on Gender and Sexuality in Latin America. After completing my Ph.D., I was a visiting researcher in the Department of Global Studies at Wilfrid Laurier University (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada).

You may contact me using the form below.

(Your message will not be immediately posted on the site, and only I will be able to see your email address.)

last updated: January 8, 2021
Log In

1 Response to About