Bamfield!

So, this past week, the entire Science One crew lugged themselves and their 80 pound bags from Vancouver all the way to Vancouver Island to do some research in marine biology. My back will never be the same – I’ve yet to measure my height since coming back, but I’m pretty sure that I lost a couple inches foot over those 4 days.

The trip itself was SO FUN. I never thought I would enjoy being in a fairly remote location for 4 days (besides the Science One crew, I’m pretty sure I only saw 30 other people the entire time we were there), but it was a blast. It was great bonding with friends who will be in class with me for the rest of the year. Except maybe that time when it started POURING while we were on a boat in the middle of an inlet collecting data… that was SO great. It rained so much that my rain jacket failed to stop all of the water from entering my body and my clothes were sopping wet.

On the other hand, I am now currently drowning in work. Noooooooooo. I had to miss one lecture for Science One and I feel so awfully behind right now. Homework+looming midterms+wanting to join clubs+being involved in those clubs that I feel like joining=stressed out Vincent. It’s only Wednesday and I’m so exhausted. WHY CAN’T THE WEEKEND BE HERE.

Even though I seem to be dying from the amount of work I have to do, I can’t say enough about how much I love all of my classes. I never feel like I’m bored (even though I’m dead tired in the morning), and that’s totally a good thing.

<3ing UBC right now. I just can’t wait until midterms are over (But WAIT. Then there’s finals. AHHHHHHHH)

If you can’t tell, I stress myself out a lot for no reason whatsoever :3

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.