Creating the Web Folio

It took some time to gather my thoughts and build the web folio, but I managed to do it. My first edit was a change to the color of the background from grey to blue. It was a small change, but every great achievement starts with a first step.

I started with the easiest part of the web folio: the resume. I recently changed my resume so as to make it one page. This is the format required for jobs in the US, and I thought it would be a good idea to showcase my new resume, and eventually get some feedback on it. In the section dedicated to my LinkedIn account, I included a link to my profile. For my application package, I added a link to the job description and obviously, I enclosed my application package as a word document.

Exploring the various options given by UBC blogs, while working on this assignment it was a good experience. It was a very satisfying process to build this web folio and its components, not only because of the things I learned but also because of the great peer reviews that I received during the term.