Apple iPad: Turning Heads

In an article published on THE TIMES OF INDIA, the writer comments on how the Apple iPad looked like a giant iPod touch when it first came out. As the article progressed, the writer described his experience with the iPad and how it turned out to be a device he actually was quite impressed by. The iPad surpassed all past tablet computers with its many features.

While reading this article, I thought of how Apple’s iPad had gained it’s hype and response. I think that because of Apple’s continued reliability, service and quality, the iPad had gained much more popularity. Apple’s products are only so great in the eyes of the general public because the Apple brand has created a positive name for itself throughout their years of operation. The name translates into a reputation respected by people all over the world. (I remember sitting in class and hearing the difference between a brand and a product; the brand has a reputation) Without Apple’s world-reknowned reputation, I don’t think the iPad would be as successful as it presently is.

SOURCE: THETIMESOFINDIA