The internet might be getting faster

source referenced

My colleague Gerald Lee has brought up the article that Fiber Optics are becoming the next generation of internet connectivity. As the internet becomes more and more important in our lives, it is almost quintessential for us to have high speed internet connections so that we can access our favorite cat videos without delay.

As per Gerald’s post it is noticed that he portrays, that by this additional $1 billion that Telus pays the company will, achieve higher rewards and attain higher market share in the Canadian market. I agree with this line as it can be said so that a universally accepted fact that all human beings love fast internet. As earth is the only planet known to us with WiFi, might as well have the fastest internet possible. Because in Canada we should be given the privilege of having fast internet so that we can watch every cat video without having to wait for even a second.

But with this I would like to say that I agree with Gerald’s post and can tell that his views are somewhat correct, as his analysis proves that people would be more interested to take on Telus as their ISP due to their great internet speeds.

One thought on “The internet might be getting faster”