Email Responses

Standard

From: siddhero97@gmail.com

To: genevieve.bolduc@gmail.com

Date:27th May

Subject: Invitation to team formation

Dear Genevieve,

After reading your application letter, I realized that we have a lot in common. For instance, we are both interested in algorithms. 

I also appreciate having reliable partners. Unreliable teammates can often increase the workload for the team. Lastly, I value your honesty regarding your ability to reply. I understand your expectations regarding response times and think they’re completely fair considering your extra-curricular workload.

In conclusion, I believe we’d make a good team. I have attached my application letter. If you feel like you would like to team-up, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,

Siddhartha Gupta

Attachment To Application Letter

From: siddhero97@gmail.com

To: matthew.david.derose@gmail.com

Date:27th May

Subject: Invitation to team formation

Dear Mathew,

I am impressed by your job experience and research prowess. I believe your research skills will be a great addition to our team. It’ll help when we’re trying to understand our audience. In addition, I believe your experience with East Asian Markets will complement my experience from living in China.

Your weakness using visual aids or graphs in writing will not be an issue since I have taken CPSC 436V (Information Visualization). In this course, we looked extensively at the different forms of information representation and their appropriate use. In addition, researching and writing about social, political and cultural factors is an area I don’t have much experience in. Hopefully, as a team, we might learn a lot from each other.

In conclusion, I believe we’d make a good team. I have attached my application letter if after reading it you also want to team up with me please reach out to me.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,

Siddhartha Gupta

Attachment To Application Letter

From: siddhero97@gmail.com

To: cody.gagnon@alumni.ubc.ca

Date:27th May

Subject: Invitation to team formation

Dear Cody,

After reading your application letter, I am convinced that you’d be the perfect candidate for our team. I strongly believe your experience in business communication will be a great addition to our team. You’ll be able to provide valuable insight by drawing from that experience.

Your focus on team communication and making sure to keep up with deadlines will fit right in. In addition, your experience as a Professor teaching others to be good business communicators will be invaluable for our team. I also use Google Calendar for organization and appreciate your online availability. Since the other possible members also put great emphasis on them. 

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best Regards,

Siddhartha Gupta

Attachment To Application Letter