About Me

Me coming to steal yo food

Hi. I’m Jay. I am also:

• A third year student majoring in Political Science with a minor in Asian Language and Culture
  • A language connoisseur, as I speak about 4.5 to 5 languages with varying degrees of fluency
  • An occasional gamer. Ask me about managing games with school!
  • Part of the UBC Blog Squad. Because that wasn’t obvious enough already.

4 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hey I love your blogs
    I can so much relate
    I’m a second year Medical student at Cavendish University Zambia, reading your blog is like reading my biography

2. Hey,

computer science freshmen here from SIngapore. I keyed in “I want to sleep forever”. Things are getting tough at home and at school (nowadays school is AT home so hahaa). i just want to sleep and be far away from problems you know. But i found your link. It made me happy. i am going to play with cats when i can.

thanks and fighting!

• Hey.

Thanks for your comment. I haven’t touched this blog in years (as you can probably tell) and enough time has passed that university is the least of my concerns now, haha. Imagine my surprise when I got a notification email telling me someone had commented on my dusty blog.

Glad this managed to find you – I don’t know you, but I know enough to say that the strength we find within ourselves can really surprise us at times. Haha. Take care and stay safe!

3. linked in by your “want to sleep forever” what a positive article (jokes on me, like- for real)

so what is the biggest concern of you right now?