852 // 604

#16: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely day with your friends and family (and that Santa was good to you if you celebrate Christmas).

So, I realize that when finals ended I said I would be posting a lot more than usual… well, that failed so here I am, apologizing once again for not posting very much… Anyway! Here’s a quick rundown of what I’ve been up to since getting home:

– I went to the Philippines for a few days! Mum and I took a quick trip down to Manila to see family, do some shopping and go to the spa. It was a lovely break from the cold Vancouver weather, and I was super happy to be able to wear summer clothes again. Winter really doesn’t exist over there!

– I started seeing my friends again! Remember when I first arrived back home and I said that it felt weird and not really as great as I thought it would feel? Yeah, never mind that. I’m very happy to be home and reunited with some of my closest friends. Seeing them made me realize how much we’ve all changed and grown up in the short span of 3 months. It’s been absolutely amazing seeing these people that I spent so many years with and have come to love so much. 

– I celebrated Christmas yesterday! It was an awesome day spent with friends and family. We had a gorgeous Christmas lunch and laughed our way to abs during games of charades and balderdash afterwards. The food was so yummy that I’m not even going to complain about eating the leftovers for the next week or so.

That’s pretty much it! I’m not very interesting, really. It’s been busy busy busy and will continue to be until I leave! Still quite a few friends I haven’t seen and am keen to see, and my 18th birthday is 5 days away, so I have big plans for that.

Hope you’re all enjoying your holiday.

Love from Hong Kong,

Tanya ♡

« »