In reponse to “We’re all H.U.M.A.N”

This blog is in response to Kasra’s blog post titled “We’re all H.U.M.A.N”.

Kasra’s blog post is a great commentary on a very innovative entrepreneurial idea for a new type of vending machine. H.U.M.A.N vending machines, developed by Sean Kelly, are a great idea and should help to replace the current existing vending machines all around the US, and Canada. Being an athlete, and someone who is health conscious I like to know the facts about what I’m consuming all day, as well as being able to consume alternative healthy-choices compared to chips, and chocolate bars. These new vending machines will be ideal for people in the same category as me, as well as everyone who is looking to buy a snack from a vending machine. H.U.M.A.N machines give the buyer information about the product before they buy it, and only offer healthy and nutritious snacks as choices. These healthy vending machines make it easier then ever for people to make health conscious decisions that are affordable, and easy to purchase without having to go out of there way, or down the hall. If H.U.M.A.N vending machines were to be placed on each floor in a large office building for instance, I think worker productivity would increase, as well as lower obesity of health related issues among workers.

I’m glad to see Kasra adopts the same view as me, as well as commend Sean Kelly and his perseverance to stick with his H.U.M.A.N vending machine idea, and hope to see implemented more widely in the future! As Kasra said H.U.M.A.N is “taking the world by storm, one vending machine at a time.”

Unhealthy vs. Healthy Vending (H.U.M.A.N)

17. November 2011 by thomasmoult
Categories: Uncategorized | Leave a comment