comm 101 promotion in Chinese twitter

Post it AGAIN in my blog

#comm 101# This is what I got from Chinese twitter – weibo, which functions similar to the micro blog like this. Unlike what we read that facebook embeds ads automatically in their pages. However, I tended to think this is a smarter way to insert ads. Nowadays, there are a lot of funny comics surging online and plenty of people really enjoy watching these. Some companies came up with an idea – why don’t we combine ads with some fads or heated topic, and make it funny and informative for users in social networking. Therefore, it is more attractive to read the whole page and also the ads it attached. Here is an example of good insertions of advertisement from weibo. It is talking about how to prepare for freshman in university. This is the male virgin (I checked there’s no female virgin, maybe they should work on this). And eventually, it shows a brand of a browser and talks about why we should choose this browser. After reading the whole thing, I cannot actually remember the browser itself but at least I get some image about it. This is one of the best example that combining social media with ads perfectly. Check this out if you want. http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/a6618630jw1e84o8mckx7j20dw3hue81.jpg