In order to create my webfolio, I had to revisit the designs on my personal blog.

I am still not 100% comfortable with the design features of this site, which is why my webfolio blog posts are individual links attached to their respective pages, rather than an updated list of blog posts in its corresponding categories. My initial preference was to create a list similar to that employed in the group sections of the course for ease of access. I suppose there are benefits involved with a self maintained list, as I can always ensure the order that the posts appears in.

The webfolio is a big, end-of-the-term assignment designed to showcase all our best work in one place. As such, I had to also revisit some of my previous works and revise them as necessary. After settling on which works to include, I then had to put them in their respective categories, which was definitely an interesting task on its own as it really tests our organization skills.

It was definitely an interesting experience. Being able to use pre-defined templates had made the assignment easier, although I think that if we were instead also taught to design our own webpages instead of using a wordpress template, it would be more useful for our careers, particularly in a world that is transitioning to mostly online.