Drink Coffee, do stupid things more faster with Coffee

article reference 

do-stupid-things-faster

I sort of prefer red bull myself but Coffee is Coffee. The ability to do stupid things faster is always important in the life of a college student. Such as the best 8 am classes in the world every Tuesday and Thursday (insert shameless plead here). My fellow colleague Wasseem  Abdoolatiff has discussed the effect of a world without coffee.

No Coffee in the world, what about the market what would happen. Don’t worry we have Red Bull! Nope! its all caffeine. the good “stuff” as the adolescent population would say. So what is exactly happening in this situation. Brazil the worlds largest Coffee producing country is going to face problems in the production of Coffee and due to this it is going to affect the international coffee market.  As this is the major supplier.

Wassem’s views on the incident as a coffee lover shows how this may affect the global market. Due to such a predicted drop in supply it can be said so that market prices for this commodity can rise and lead to market disequilibrium.

This being said I agree with the view points that he has taken in his blog-post as it depicts what could happen to a market if such a thing were to happen and this can evaluate the current situation of the market.

One thought on “Drink Coffee, do stupid things more faster with Coffee”