Canada’s second National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is on September 30, 2022. On this day and everyday, consider how you can bridge the intention-action gap when it comes to Reconciliation. We offer some resources below:
- Attend an event
- Orange Shirt Day events around Vancouver
- We’ll be at the Intergenerational March starting at the Indian Residential School History and Dialogue Centre at UBC.
- Learn about the history and calls to action
- Listen to Indigenous voices
- Consider supporting Indigenous businesses and organizations