Leveraging behavioural science to promote health & wellness
How organisations help the health and welfare of their teams and all their stakeholders is an issue of growing importance. Next week, 9 November, BIT is hosting a free webinar looking at the critical role behaviour change has to play in this area. The webinar will explore how behavioural science and technology can:
- Increase engagement with programs that promote employees’ physical and mental health
- Help patients to close critical gaps in their care
- Make it easier for consumers to follow through on their health goals
Participants will also hear how one leading health insurer has developed and leveraged an internal Nudge Unit to complement traditional tools and achieve behaviour change at low cost.
Speaking will be:
- Michael Hallsworth, Managing Director of BIT Americas
- Rebecca Oran, Nudge Unit Director for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Aline Holzwarth, Behavioral Science Lead for Health AI at Apple
and several case studies from the BIT team.
Date: 9th November 2022
Time: 8am San Francisco, 11am New York City, 4pm London, 5pm Paris