In 2022-2023, we welcomed nine wonderful BI researchers and practitioners who shared how they’re using the behavioural and decision sciences to “nudge for good”. We learned about:
- How BI can be used in large organizations in the Global South
- How BI can help make healthcare more sustainable and equitable
- How financial scarcity affects uptake of employment services
- How BI can help change climate culture
- How scaling can backfire when trying to reach non-profit program participants
- How BI can help build more equitable societies
- How confidence in numeric ability affects decision-making
- How COVID-19 has impacted risk-taking
If you missed a session or want to re-watch, check out our full list of seminar recordings.
We’ll be back in 2023-2024 with another fantastic line-up; see below for a sneak peek and register at https://bit.ly/DIBSseminars.