We’ve added a brand new session!
Our popular introductory course, Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights, is running this fall from November 20 to December 10. Due to popular demand, we will now offer live online seminars at two convenient times:
- Option A: Wednesday, 2-4pm PT (5-7pm ET)
- Option B: Wednesdays, 5-7pm PT (8-10pm ET)
Join us online to learn how Behavioural Insights creates positive behavioural change and how you can use a Behavioural Insights lens to tackle problems!
Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights is a three-week introductory course that provides an introduction to behavioural insights, experimentation, and ethics.
- Length: 3 weeks
- Format: Part-time with live online seminars
- Next offered: November 20-December 10
- Option A: Seminars on Wednesdays 2-4pm Pacific (5-7pm Eastern)
- Option B: Seminars on Wednesdays 5-7pm Pacific (8-10pm Eastern)
- Although the early session may suit east coasters better and the late session may suit west coasters better, both sessions are open to all.
- Cost: $995
- Register now!
- Or join us for a webinar at 12pm on Tues., Oct. 10 to learn more!
What Program Alumni Say
“The tools and learnings from this program are practical and widely applicable. Although Behavioural Insights have successfully been used at the societal level to shape public policy, I have found them to be particularly helpful in the business and corporate environment, for achieving and effectively managing change in the workplace. The program had a good balance of theory combined with practical application that positioned me well to actually implement what I had learned.”
Senior Consultant, Cognitive Process Consulting, Ltd.
Class of 2021
BI combines an understanding of how we all make decisions plus rigorous research methods to tackle a variety of problems from sustainability to compliance to employee engagement and beyond. UBC Sauder’s Behavioural Insights programs can provide you with the BI skills and knowledge to make evidence-based policy and product decisions to increase your strategic impact.
About UBC’s BI Programs
- Learn how to add a BI lens to how you approach problems by enrolling in UBC’s Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights course. This three-week, live online course provides an introduction to behavioural insights, experimentation, and ethics.
- Learn how to develop and test appropriate BI solutions for different challenges by applying for UBC’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Behavioural Insights. The certificate is rigorous BI Practitioner training that combines live online coursework and a capstone project to help you develop your BI knowledge and skills. The program runs September-May each year. Applications open on November 15 for the 2024-2025 cohort.