New Executive Team 2014/15 Announcement

Hi everyone,

It is my absolute pleasure to inform you that the executive committee of CHBE GSC for 2014/15 has been formed:

President: Max Yu Wang
VP Academic: Guarav Subedi & Sonia Rahmani
VP Social: Jeanette Leeuwner & Maryam Tajilrou
VP Communication and Secretary: Jun Sian Lee

Please join me to welcome them.

On behalf of the executive team of 2013/14, I am wishing an exciting and successful year ahead for the new committee!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the executives of outgoing committee, namely Alireza Bagherzadeh, Ehsan Behzadfar, Bijan Hejazi, Hamid Khaleghihamedani, Jun Sian Lee, Jeanette Leeuwner, Sonia Rahmani and Max Yu Wang. I, myself, feel quite fortunate to be able to work with these highly motivated and extra-ordinary individuals. Their passions and hard works have enabled the club to meet and exceed expectations of the students.

My team and I feel very grateful to faculty and staff members of the department including Professor Peter Englezos, Joanne Dean, Marlene Chow, Ivan Leversage, Magnolia Flores, Jane McCarthy, Lori Tanaka, Amber Lee and Helsa Leong for their outstanding supports.

And, many thanks to the graduate students of this department who participated and/or actively volunteered to make our events successful.

With best wishes,
Hafiz Rahman
Outgoing President of CHBE Graduate Students Club