Your group is to submit one video clip featuring your term project.
Instructions for submission:
- The clip should be handed to the course instructor on or before the due date.
- The clip length should be between 1 and 2 minutes.
- The format of the clip should be such that it’s possible to play it in either Apple QuickTime Player or in VLC Player. MP4 format is preferable.
- The clip should present the project in a professional
way, highlighting the main findings and contributions of the project, and explaining how the project benefits the society.
- On the due date, bring a USB(-C) memory stick with your video-clip. Make sure that the file name includes your project team number and a short title of your project, e.g., “3-Design_of_X.mp4”.
- Informativeness. It clearly explains what has been done, how it has been done, and what the findings are.
- Engagement. The viewer attention is captured and kept for the time of the clip. The viewer becomes interested in the project, after viewing the clip.
- Professionalism. The viewer is left with the impression that the work was done by professionals with good technical skills and good professional ethics, and the reported work benefits the society.