We’re in our new classroom today! (Swing 121)
We’ll continue working on the resident-hospital matching problem.
A few notes:
- Read Chapter 2 of the textbook for Monday. Most of this should be review! I think 2.3 and 2.4 are especially valuable for applied review of asymptotic analysis.
- Finish Monday’s pre-class quiz. You may find that you can answer most questions without having to read the chapter. Please do at least skim the chapter anyway!
- Work on your assignment! It’s due Thursday.
- Register for a tutorial if you haven’t already.
- Go to tutorial! You’ll work on assignment problems, and some TAs are considering mini-lectures on topics that have been causing trouble.
- WARNING: Tutorial T1B (Mon 3-4PM) may move. We’re looking for a closer room to Swing. We think we’ve found one that’s at least a little better. KEEP AN EYE ON PIAZZA!
- Here’s a sample solution to our reduction notes.