We’re continuing our work with graphs today.
- Here’s a solution to today’s notes.
- Attend your tutorial quiz this week. Also, you can get started on the assignment pieces as they’re posted after each tutorial. (The full assignment, with LaTeX source, will be posted after Wednesday’s tutorial.)
- Finish reading Chapter 3 (so, 3.5 and 3.6, on directed graphs) for Wednesday.
- Finish the pre-class quiz for Wednesday. (Already sent.)
- I’m still working on that screencast about asymptotic analysis. Sorry; sick child all weekend 🙁
- Non-CPSC 320 info: Career Days and the Graduate & Professional Schools Fair are at the AMS Nest on September 28 and 29 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. See students.ubc.ca. 3rd year students interested in grad school may want to pay particular attention so you’re ready to apply next fall!