Good day to all,

My name is Connor Runnalls. I was born and raised in Kelowna, B.C. to my mom Romany, and father Tony. Growing up, I attended French immersion grade school, and in addition to playing most sports under the sun, progressed to grade 7 royal conservatory Piano over ten years. Outside of organized activities, I was constantly volunteering with my mom for the SPCA, both at the shelter with kids camps, or at home with volunteering. In fact, my household has contained upwards of 14 animals at once (2 dogs and 12 cats) through both our own personal adoptions and fostering other animals.

I am a fifth-year, student-athlete at UBC, studying Psychology, and playing baseball. Before attending UBC, I was a student-athlete at Edmonds College in Edmonds, Washington, where I studied general arts (and played baseball) for two years, before transferring to UBC for the final three years of my undergraduate program. Upon graduation, I will be continuing my studies at a Law School that is still to be determined, where I intend to specialize in contract or corporate law.

Ultimately, my end goal is to become a sports agent. Technically speaking, becoming a sports agent doesn’t require law school. With that said, it certainly helps to have the law school background. Furthermore, considering sports agents deal specifically with contracts, having extensive knowledge of contractual law is a bonus. Aside from the specifics of the benefits of law school for being a sports agent, going through law school will keep all doors open for me. A final note on my future in law, one of my greatest aspirations is to make a difference with my law degree. Since volunteering with animals is such a major part of my upbringing, I would like to be apart of at least one major case revolving around either animal cruelty or lifting bans on animals (such as Pitbulls).