My Work

Following is a sampling of some of my work completed in the technical communications  course, or in a professional capacity. Enjoy!

Technical Definitions:

Sometimes we need to define a technical term for a non-technical audience. The following exercise includes several types of definitions for the donor development cycle; a term used frequently in Nonprofit Resource Development.

Link to Definition Assignment

Formal Report Proposal and Progress Report: 

The Daniel Centers is a growing nonprofit organization in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel. A proposal was submitted to conduct a comparative and feasibility analysis for improving program tracking and information sharing between departments. Subsequently, a progress report was submitted.

Link to Formal Report Proposal  

Link to Progress Report

Completed Formal Report: Link to Comparative & Feasibility Analysis for Improving Tracking and Information Sharing at the Daniel Centers

Complaint and Adjustment Letters:

Complaint letters may be necessary when we want to express disappointment with services, and maybe, be compensated for inconveniences. An effective complaint letter should be cordial, detailed, and to-the-point. An adjustment letter is a response to the complaint. Here is an example of a complaint letter and an adjustment letter, in response.

Link to Complaint and Adjustment Letters

Peer Reviews

Peer Reviewing is an excellent tool for building gaining feedback on work, building professional relationships and developing one’s writing. Peer reviews should be written with an awareness of how it will be received by the audience (reviewee). Feedback should include strengths and areas for improvement; a friendly and helpful tone should be used.

Link to Peer Review Formal Report

Link to LinkedIn Peer Review

Brochure: Meshutaf Tel Aviv

Meshutaf Tel Aviv is a municipal school that is supported by a nonprofit. As chairperson of the nonprofit, one of my responsibilities was fundraising. Following is a brochure that I designed in 2017 for potential supporters.

Link to Meshutaf Brochure

Article: eJewish Philanthropy

Article that I submitted for the Daniel Centers’ program, Shonim B’yahad (Different Together), June 2018. Shonim B’yahad is an art-educational program that promotes coexistence in Israel. Click here to read the article.

Newsletter: Daniel Centers

Part of my responsibilities in External Relations is writing content for websites, e-blasts, social media and newsletters. Here is a newsletter that I created in November 2018.

Click here to see the newsletter.