Module 1/post 5 Neutrality and Objectivity of Tackling the First Nations Issue

One of the sources that I tackled in one of my previous courses was a book written by David Greenall. The  book was published by the government of Canada. It contains very neutral account of the attempts of keeping aboriginal people connected and updated technologically.  Greenall didn’t talk about the achievements in this field only. He also tackled the challenging factors that were hurdles in front of the aboriginal learners and western designers .  Greenall warned of the possibility of undermining a lot of patriarchal layers in the First Nations society. These layers constitute the core of the aboriginal community. I personally use David Greeall’s book as a great supplementary source to the very informative Canadian government .  Since it is a government publication, it is accessible by anyone. I recommend reading this book(report).

Aboriginal Digital Opportunities : Addressing Aboriginal Learning Needs Through the Use of Learning Technologies  by David Greenall -2001

Another neutral  and informative source is a state site:

http://www.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1307460755710/1307460872523

A great source about the history of the aboriginal people and how things have changed in their life.