Analyst Report: Virtual Labs – Labster

Hi everyone! I have created my report using Articulate Rise, which I use extensively at work for producing courses. My focus is on virtual labs and broke down the report into 3 sections: Overview, Market Analysis, and an overall holistic view on the company including my thoughts.We have a few universities currently using and testing the product and while still in early stages, the company has a background of extensive research on vlabs for student. While, its not the holy grail of lab simulation, modern problems require modern solutions and Labster seems to be leading the race.

Please check out the report here

Thank you!

Luke

( Average Rating: 4  )

One response to “Analyst Report: Virtual Labs – Labster”

1. analesa crooks-eadie
    Awesome presentation Luke! It flowed really nicely and was very informative. I have never used articulate rise before, but it was on my list to try out for sure. Virtual labs are interesting, I would like to try this in my classroom. I like the fact that game-based learning is applied because let’s face it, some of our students find science ‘boring’ and our students enjoy gaming! So that is a motivation for those students. I do like that there is no risk, sometimes I am limited to what I can do because I don’t want any ‘accidents’. However, after looking at the recommendations, I am a bit skeptical since it’s not really aligned with the curriculum. If improvements are made to tailor to student needs, I would definitely explore but that uncertainty is the biggest piece of the puzzle. Well done!