VRtuoso – Analysis Report

VRtuoso provides a virtual reality-based presentation system for enterprises. It allows users to create slides using 360-degrees and two-dimensional content such as video, images, text, shapes, & polls. Also allows presenters to control what is viewed on their VR headsets in real-time and claims that the stand-alone product does not require a network connection rather it creates its own secure virtual network in any room, connecting any device such as headsets, mobiles, & laptops.

You can see my report here: https://sites.google.com/view/etec522assignment1-competitive/home

One response to “VRtuoso – Analysis Report”

1. cindy keung

Thank you for reporting on this, Seth! I had no idea it was out there. I love the fact that VRtuoso uses XR/VR to make things like upskilling/upgrading one’s skills even more hands-on through virtual reality. How fun and engaging would that be! I wonder about the future in regard to upkeeping the ever changing landscapes of XR that we have yet to see! I am going to make a point to check it out!

Also, just a logistical note: I think you need to actually link your Google site to from the Word Press page. I copied and pasted to get to your presentation 😉

Thanks again!